The week preceding spring break has been a busy, happy, and fulfilling week. We are still very much looking forward to a week off, though, especially in the company of my parents. Until then...
Spray paint and the application of it onto
DIY home goods makes me happy.

I'm
thisclose to completing the projects
necessitating that rainbow bundle of goodness, and will then share pictures.
I can't recall the last time I made homemade tortillas, seeing as Costco's Take & Bake just don't
quite count as homemade. But after whipping up a batch following this
easy, peasy whole wheat recipe tonight, I can truthfully say we will be making them again. Often. And maybe I'll improve to rolling out perfectly symmetrical circles?

For supper, we recommend serving them quesadilla style with melted cheese, sauteed red pepper & onion, finely chopped baby spinach and black beans. For dessert, warm with honey & cinnamon. Or just eat some plain while rolling out and frying up the rest.

P.S. We also really enjoy the
homemade spinach pasta recipe from that same blog, fyi...
No comments:
Post a Comment