30 January 2011
Our girls are cute.
And they adore to read, which pleases us to no end.


We recently started the Magic Tree House series, and like it very much.
The little one also adores to wear her tutu everywhere, which I get such a kick out of. It's so absolutely cute, she might possibly get a longer leash on those days. It is challenging to remain frustrated with someone's behavior when they are wearing a tutu and smiling like that. Just a theory. Perhaps I should go shoe shopping and then test the hypothesis with Hubby?
I attempted a mini photo shoot one afternoon at our local public library. We grabbed our books, and then went to the adult non-fiction section where the natural light was better. I'd like to return and take some more, maybe incorporating the librarians' step stool into a few. Shh! Don't tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment