We were doing our weekly
Clean Out Your Fridge night (a.k.a. leftovers) and I decided to make a little something sweet for dessert to accompany the hodgepodge of supper foods. Hubby loves him some baked goods,
especially cinnamon rolls.
This recipe, a bread machine cinnamon roll, had been on my 'to-bake' list for quite some time.
And with half a tub of vanilla frosting sitting in the fridge (
hello...
leftover night!) it was the perfect time!
Here they are rising before baking.

We do not prefer raisins or nuts in our cinnamon rolls. We are purists that way.
Also, for the filling I used brown sugar instead of white granulated, and doubled-quadrupled the cinnamon. 3/4 teaspoon is
not enough cinnamon in a cinnamon roll. Nope. Completely inadequate. I used more like 4 tablespoons?
They were very, very tasty as dessert.

And also for breakfast the next day. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment