11 May 2013

we had a recital practice

The girls had a Saturday recital practice complete with hair, costumes and group photos.
A dozen bobby pins or so later, and my girls were all gussied up.
Whatever their hobbies and passions are, I am grateful we can provide our girls with the opportunity to pursue them, as well as be present for all their little milestones and marked progressions. 
 
It just so happens that I enjoy watching them twirl and dance and feel like princesses as much as they enjoy it.
This is Little Sister's very first recital. She was in love with it all, and asked me several times to take her picture and show her. 

So I obliged. 
Big Sister was crabby about something.
On and off. All day. So I didn't take as many pictures of her, because she mostly gave me a sourpuss face when I attempted to.
C'est la vie.
Just us three girls.

We miss you, Hubby!


No comments: