While Hubby is away getting his Army on, I've had a busy week with some combination of the following: PTO, PTO newsletter (inDesign, printing, copying & distribution of), Book Fair (set-up, tear down, and all the in between), regular ol' volunteering in the classroom, official training and luncheon solidifying my future sovereign incumbency as FRG (Family Readiness Group) leader, and.... what else?
Oh, yes. Just being a homemaker and professional mother.
Somebody always gets sick when Daddy goes away, and it's no wonder this week it is me. I mostly love a busy schedule, feeling so blessed have our little family first on my agenda and to 'get to' volunteer in spare time. But I look forward to a lazy weekend with our precious girls!
So this Army wife's Friday night is officially brought to you by Ben & Jerry's NEW! Raspberry Fudge Chunk fro-yo and Pride & Prejudice.
Hope you had a wonderful week!

1 comment:
I seriously watched the movie on the eve of my wedding to help calm my nerves and stop thinking about mayhem and instead think romantic thoughts. You can NOT be stressed while watching that movie.
Post a Comment