23 November 2011
Happy Thanksgiving
We have so much to be thankful for, each and every day.
I am especially thankful for our girls. They are healthy, lovely and, while prone to crying, squabbles and refusing to eat more than 3 bites of anything green without a bountiful serving of ranch dressing, just the greatest joy in our lives. I know I'm biased, but they really are terrific kids; we look forward to watching them grow.
I am so very grateful for my calling as a 'professional' mother. There will come a day, all too soon, when I will seek employment outside of our home. It has been a dream come true to be able to put all my efforts and focus into our family and home the last few years; we will never regret any and all sacrifices and prioritizing we have done to enable me to do so.
Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am to have married this guy. (I'll take a little credit for having excellent taste--shoes and a husband--I know quality when I see it). And yet, as the years go by, I continue to be amazed by what a fantastic guy he is. Hubby is a good husband, a selfless provider, and the greatest father to our little girls. He is thoughtful, kind, generous, attentive and really puts a lot of effort into being a husband and father. And he always drives and navigates, leaving me to control the tunes and occasionally nap. Gotta love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment