No, I'm only kidding. I don't sweet talk Hubby by calling him Boo.
I call him Huggy Bear. It's far cheesier.
Newly dating.Didn't we just celebrate an anniversary last year?
(And by celebrate, I mean put the kids to bed early so we can share Ben & Jerry's straight from the carton and watch a movie with foul language).
Newlyweds.It's hard to believe 7 full years have passed since we got hitched. Except in those moments when I can't believe only 7 years have passed.
Hubby: You are kind, generous, a great provider, supportive, a dedicated and active family man; you are super cute, to boot. I love that you offer me the best bites of dessert, read with our girls (nightly!) and use funny voices, you fold laundry with me, dance around the kitchen with our girls, forgo Sunday football for family Chutes & Ladders, make the best enchiladas, brownies and birthday cakes from scratch, have your little girls wrapped around your finger... I could go on and on.But I know you wouldn't want me to, because that's the kind of guy you are.
I am so, so very glad I married you.

No comments:
Post a Comment