07 November 2010

Little Sister can write her letters!


Some of them, anyway, as well as her name. She can also draw most of her shapes and count to 30 unassisted.

Little Sis is now climbing on portions of the jungle gym she had previously decided were too big for her, wields her purple scissors with great success (occasionally to trim her hair.... also unassisted), and likes to make up her own lyrics to familiar kids' songs.

Recently overheard to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle..."

You can paint your toe nails purple
you can paint your toe nails purple
You can paint paper
but not on the floor
Purple, purple, purple, purple
I love Angelina Ballerina
I love Mommy, I love Daddy

She's also going through a 'whatever is good for Big Sister must be good for me' phase, for better or for worse. We frequently remind Big Sis that Little imitates so often because she admires her Big Sis very much.

This girl is a kooky, energetic and loveable addition to our family.

No comments: