If I'd known her when my little girls were still little... you know, little little... they would have had a closet full of her stuff.
Or at least a drawer.
However, even though my little girls are a little bigger (much to my dismay), they can still wear her darling hats! This particular hat is called The Butterfly Beanie, due to the butterfly detail on the side. So lovely!! It's soft, stretchy and comfy, too.
The maker of this precious hat is opening her own online shop called Lilah's Boutique. Her website is LilahsBoutique.com, and it should be up and running any day now. As it's not yet, I cannot link it. She currently has a fan page on Facebook, Lilah's Boutique, though, which can update you on the status of her online shop.
*Full disclosure* I am not receiving compensation through money or super cute merchandise for taking photos of my darling child wearing said merchandise or writing this up in our family blog. Unless she decides to later give me super cute merchandise, in which case I accept.
No comments:
Post a Comment