It was my goal to be more purposeful with my time this year. This included waking up earlier each morning and either running or enjoying a homemade latte over my morning reading before the girls get out of bed. Most mornings, as Hubby is at required "PT" four to five days a week, it is the latter.
It was remarkably easy to meet this goal. I wish I had made this minor, yet major, change ages ago. To make it sweeter, I am now able to watch the sunrise each day. Just lovely!
As for running... well, lucky for me there is now a family fitness center, which Little Sis and I visit at least 2 times a week after dropping Big Sis off at preschool. Could life get any better?
1 comment:
i wish we lived closer! this was on my list for this year as well, and this morning was my first time getting up earlier. it was hard waking up, but sooo peaceful once i was up and enjoying my time. i will think of you tomorrow morning!
Post a Comment