
We just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on this 24th of September!
And by celebrated, I mean Hubby was gone on a 4.5 day gig with the Brass Band throughout the great state of AZ while I stayed home with the girls eating "chicken" nuggets and plain spaghetti.
Such is the life of the Army wife.
So as a belated anniversary celebration, this weekend we will be taking the girls and the Waltorious D.O.G. to Phoenix....
where we will drop them off with Hubby's parents...
and we will then leave them for 3.5 days...
while we go have our (first) honeymoon!
Happy 5th Anniversary to Us!!
But seriously. I love that guy more than words can say. And somehow more than I did 5 yrs. ago. And more than I ever thought it possible to love a best friend, husband and partner. Happy Anniversary, Hubby.
Here's hoping the next 5 years, and 50, are just as fabulous!
(Well, to be honest a little less laundry would be nice...)
1 comment:
congrats! so happy for you two! where is the honeymoon? can't wait to hear how it went. :)
Post a Comment