Not seven minutes prior I turned around from afternoon laundry and caught Big Sister administering a choke hold on Little Sister over sharing a Winnie the Pooh puzzle. Big Sister refused to go into time out, and I had to carry her kicking and screaming all the way up the stairs to her room. She tried to kick against the wall, almost resulting in a fall. I had to close the door on her and walk away. She was not happy.
I went to the sink to and started crying, because it has just been one of those days. And I kept on crying while riffling through the pantry trying to put together something suitable for supper. Could I combine creamy tomato soup with cooked basmati rice in it? A can of beans? *Sigh* I really wish I'd been able to go grocery shopping today.And then I realized it had become a little too quiet. Where did Little Sister go? She was just here...
3 comments:
I'm sorry you've had one of THOSE days, glad you had wine in the house to help! :) Don't we have the most glamorous job?
o this is great. good for you for not losing your top when you saw that face! It could have easily gone the other way, you know! Thanks for turning that hard day around...from panic to pancakes :)
Oh how PRECIOUS!!!!! That's so great that you grabbed the camera instead of just sobbing!
xxoxoxox
Post a Comment