10 September 2014

This and that...

Halloween costumes are in the works. Early days, I know. But I love me a mama-made, and finishing ahead of time means when the grandparents visit in early October they can see the girls dressed up in person (instead of just Skype).
So, factoring in ample time for seam ripping and/or uncurling myself from the fetal position where I was gently weeping, I should have begun in, like, February.
We love St. Louis! Drove there for Labor Day, fun and family. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe on audio always makes a good accompaniment.
Military families received free admission to The Magic House, much to our delight! The weather was hotter than blazes, and the girls were enjoying themselves so much, we went twice.
The prime suspect is Voldemort?!
The new (to us) art center. We stayed here the majority of the time both visits, as anyone who has met our children can well imagine.
Collages, chalk drawings and paintings, oh my!
Someone finally lost that other top tooth!
The first class birthday party of the year. Little Sis was very excited for hotdogs and cake!

Hard to believe we are already six weeks into the school year. Looking forward to spending fall break with my favorite peeps!

No comments: