The timing of his arrival was truly divine, as he came home the exact morning the girls and I began fall break. We had 10 days at home readjusting to our old-new normal; after one episode of driving 17mph in a 25mph lane and perhaps overdoing it on the guac & tortilla chips.... I think we got it all figured out again.
October highlights include, but are not limited to:
Little Sis receiving an Academic Achievement award at school! She also rocked her first quarter report card.
That girl has just blossomed immensely this past year, and we are so proud of her!
Big Sister receiving an Academic Achievement award, too! She was quite excited, but especially darling when she clapped and squealed for her friends being recognized, too.
And insisted on non-dress casual and crazy hair for the event... That child has a mind of her own. :)
Hubby and I ran the Go Commando Half-Marathon together! And got steadily rained on for a good 11 miles. Oi. Good thing there was hot coffee and donuts at the finish line!
I ran away from home for a few days to watch my oldest friend marry her love and took my second oldest bestie as my date.
And stayed up way past my bedtime too many days in a row, thus requiring a full weekend in yoga pants (with no yoga) to recover. Hubby held down the fort quite well. Not only did he keep the girls alive, he cooked and cleaned! Proof indeed I married the best guy ever!
Little Sister lost another tooth, chopped off seven inches of hair and required new glasses! This girl has been busy growing up! (Girlfriend's prescription doubled in the last year. Doubled. Oi vey! BTW, this is crazy hair day. :) We don't usually rock this many ponytails on one head).
So basically, this has been the best October ever.







No comments:
Post a Comment