02 November 2011

She's a Cool Cat

"Cool Cats" is a monthly award ceremony at the Sisters' school, where select students (2 per class, to be exact) are honored for their extra effort. Guess who was selected for October?
Look at the pleasure of accomplishment in that girl's face. I don't care how old she gets, she's my baby love, and I could just smooch her little cheeks off.
Excuse the lack of flash. I forgot the good one, and on principle refuse to use the built-in.
The girls and I love that Daddy gets to sneak away from work for some of this stuff. It means the world to them, that they obviously mean the world to him.
Following the brief, relaxed ceremony was cake and lemonade. Little Sister enjoyed the fruits of her sister's labor.
And by fruits, I mean high fructose corn syrup and blue dye #4.

No comments: