Going down memory lane made me weepy with Big Sister. But with Little Sister?
I just had to laugh.


This girl is a pistol. Definitely walks to the beat of her own drum, and gosh darn it if that isn't my favorite thing about her.
That was a good color on me, by the way.






I think my favorite way she conveys her spunk is in her decisive dressing. This girl knows exactly how to pull an outfit together; stripes with dots, toilet seat, leotard over your clothes, what have you!

"Look, Ma, no hands!" Yes, she was eating directly off her plate. For like a week. Not one of my favorite phases, but I'll take it over the no sleeping for a year phase any day.
Having a quiet moment. Little Sister still loves to write, just like her Big Sis.



Classic Little Sister, here. She kept getting stuck in between the legs of the polar bear (splash pad decor), and got quite upset at being stuck. So I'd pull her out and set her down, only to have her wedge her lil' tushy back in there and get worked up again.
Stubborn little girl.




The only way she'd sleep for the next year; in my arms.
I just had to laugh.
Stubborn little girl.
Looking back, I can see the resemblance now! It's in the nose and mouth, as well as the (stubborn!) placement of her arm over her face.This little girl has such a large, audacious and spunky personality. Our life wasn't complete until our little whirl wind joined us!

No comments:
Post a Comment