
Thank you all for your well wishes for a safe trek from Arizona to our new Army installation. We have arrived safely! The girls, who did amazing on the drive, were especially excited to see all the green grass and trees here.
We are temporarily displaced for two weeks while we
We will one day look back on all this... fondly? As humorous? The exact date and time my hair starting turning gray?
The girls continue to blow us away with how well they are adjusting to the changes and upsets. And living in a hotel does have it's upsides... it's just like Eliose! The girls are super excited to have a continental breakfast with cereals we otherwise would never allow, as well as all day access to an indoor pool. Leave it to children to always look on the bright side.
We are so thankful we're in this together!
3 comments:
Has eric said "Youre the only Ten-I-See" yet? Welcome home!
No, and I never will... :-)
Welcome to Fort Campbell!!! We've been here 2 yrs now. If you need to know where anything is just email me and I'll try to help you out!
Post a Comment