15 May 2011

This week...

in social network status update format. Because we don't have much time for anything else!

The Mrs.:

* is wondering how on earth baseboards can get this scuffed and dirty. I hereby declare that anyone under the age of 10 must crawl down the hallway on their hands and knees!

* is resistant to change when it concerns her little girls. Big Sister just got bangs, and now wants to chop 5+ inches of hair off... Sheesh. We believe in supporting their taste and opinions, so why can't I bring myself to make the appointment?

* just printed out my (two full pages) PCS Move To-Do List. 98.9% of it is cleaning related. Not to be confused with the PCS To-Pack (in the van!) List or the PCS (Wishful Thinking) to-Replace/Refurbish In Our New House List. Such is life as a Type-A Army wife! These lists may or may not be printed, hole punched and presentation ready in a Five Star 4-pocket folder. I can neither confirm, nor deny.

* is attending Big Sister's kindergarten graduation. Camera and video camera charged and ready. Thank goodness for travel tissue packs, otherwise I'd look a bit ridiculous carrying in an entire box of Kleenex!

* loves watching Little Sister at her swim lessons! This girl is having a blast! She looks so funny floating on her back; she manages to point her big toes straight into the air as if they are giving a 'thumbs up.' It's hilarious!

No comments: