CSN stores has over 200 stores with a wide variety of products for purchase. If you used the giftcard for yourself, you could purchase shoes, bedding, a clock, or even a snazzy bar stool or two for your kitchen area. They have all that.
Or since Christmas is around the corner, you could purchase Legos for the kiddos. CSN has those, too!
Or perhaps a Pet Safe Heated Wellness Sleeper Dog Bed with Orthopedic Foam Fill for your spoiled FurBaby (who happens to look almost exactly like our Walter)?Yes, they even have those, too!
So please, please enter my giveaway and officially make our blog official!
You could win a $35 dollar gift certificate to CSN stores!
To enter the giveaway, please leave me comment telling me you'd like to enter! (One entry per comment). If you do not have a google account, that's okay. Just click to leave the comment as anonymous, but then write your first name and last initial in the comment so I know who you are.
And... if you'd like to enter a second time, pop over to CSN stores, browse around, and leave me an additional comment telling me what you would use your giftcard on if you won!
Easy-peezy! I'll close the giveaway at 12:00AM on Monday, October 11, and Tuesday morning, at a more respectable hour, I'll use a random computer thingamabob to pick the winner's name!
Good luck!!
14 comments:
hooray! and congrats! this is me telling you that i want to enter. and now i'm going to go virtual shopping.
oooh, i'm kind of loving this retro turquoise clock: http://www.csnstores.com/Bai-Design-BAI.750.TU-BAI1064.html
I have never heard of CSN, but I am interested to win the gift card so I can SHOP there! :)
Jennifer K.
I am really liking this chair..
http://www.csnstores.com/Algoma-Net-Company-1500-138134-AG1119.html
...but I would probably use the money to buy something for someone for Christmas.
~Jennifer K.
I'd love to enter the drawing please and thank you!
Some new bedding would be fantastic!
http://www.csnstores.com/Lawrence-Home-Fashions-Kyra-Comforter-Set-LAW3312.html
Totally cool, first time on you blog :) Count me in!!!!
ooooh me me me me!
Id buy something for our new house for sure...Just dont know what to pick from! Im quite a fan of kitchen gadgets :)
a giveaway!! yippee! oh please random computer thingy pick me!
csn has too many good choices, but I'm going for a new crock pot since mine just kicked the bucket. btw this (and the previous comment) are lisa mateja.
I am so excited for you! Sure, enter me. It is a great thing that your blog is sponsoring. Have fun, take care and hope to someday see you and your little ladies again.
Hahaha...funny right. I forgot to add my name. Samantha Bernardo.
Yo yo yo I'd love to win. Great blog :)
Post a Comment