16 December 2009

Twas the week before Christmas...

Twas the week before Christmas and all through the house,
our 'to-do' list was full and I'm missing my spouse!


With Hubby gone to El Paso, the three girls kept busy.
The sudden nearness of Christmas--it's making us dizzy!


I'll be chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
if I don't put this jar of butter back on the shelf.


Now crafts.....



now cookies.....


now cards and homemade gifts!
(If you're between the ages of 1 week and 5 years old, and related to us, please ignore these photos).


Also, the youngest is teething and throwing
massive tiffs.

(Don't let her endearing smile....

...or her amazing fashion sense fool you. This girl is a total pistol. And I love her to pieces.)

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear?
It's Hubby! He's back, and he's brought home some beer!

Away to my craft room I flew like a like flash!
I must wrap these gifts, with my ever-growing craft stash!

(Did you know you can sew paper? And if you lay an identically sized rectangle across your HM gift tag, it's perfect to tuck a little paper monies/gift card into!)

That's all I can rhyme, as I've been up and busy for hours.
Merry Christmas to all, from our family to yours!

1 comment:

luke and pamela said...

you are hilarious! love it. so impressed with all of your crafting!