"Nicole Richie Debuts Post-Baby Bod"
The magazines always print comments about how thin these women look so soon after giving birth. "What are your secrets?" they ask.As a former pregnoid, I'll fill you in on this secret:
GIVING BIRTH TO FIVE TO TEN POUNDS OF HUMAN NEVER HURTS THE CAUSE.
Then, of course, comes the remaining 15 or so pounds of fluids and sac that said baby was marinatin' in for roughly 40 weeks.
In fact, I'm pretty positive that, yes, while most of us still look about 5 months pregnant the week after we give birth, most of us drop at least 20 lbs., and therefore, no longer look 9 mos. pregnant.
Dumbheads.
(P.S. I realize that Nicole Richie, aka 'Twiggy II,' is not exactly the best representative for the vast majority of post-pregnoids on the planet, as not only does she not even look 5 mos. pregnant, she looks like she's never been 5 mos. pregnant at any point in her life period, let alone twice. But this was the most recent headline to irritate me in the super market line as I waited for my cart full of food to be rung up).
The End.
1 comment:
Thank you! And don't forget that if us mere mortals could afford a personal trainer AND chef then we too could have our "bikini bodies" back just 2 weeks after giving birth!
Post a Comment