15 April 2010

Quotable


Of the many random things I have found myself saying to Little Sister lately, these are my favorites...

"Please no more eating the butter!"

"No, Little Sis, Play-doh is not for our eyes."

"Okay, we can pretend Play-doh is ice cream, but we can't really eat it."

"Little Sis, the toilet seat is not for our heads."

"Little Sis, please do not put your elbow in your syrup!"

"No, we do not drink our syrup (from the bowl). It is bad manners."

"Sis, please stop balking (like a chicken) and eat your supper."

"Sis, take the fork out of your shirt and eat your supper."


See how it often involves mealtimes?


As for funny things I've caught her saying lately, these come to mind:

"Sampson is a cutie little fur baby. He has a penis like Daddy. Because he is a boy."

"Can we make Sampson a girl?"

"You don't eat Play-doh, Mommy. You are too big to. I can eat Play-doh when I'm a little girl."

"Do we need a bath tonight?" (This is funny because she's asks both Mommy and Daddy this question like 18 trillion times a day).

"Look, a ant! She's a little fella {fellow}. Hi, little fella!"


Little Sis, you are too precious sometimes! We love you!



No comments: