But I need some help with it.... This is our laundry sorter. Isn't it bangin?! We got it on sale from Costco a couple years back. Aaaahhh, I heart Costco. *Sigh*Anyway. I suddenly got inspired to use stencils and paint some words down the bags, to make them cuter and more presentable for the laundry area. Since it's IN THE KITCHEN/ENTRY WAY OF OUR DINKY BASE HOUSING APARTMENT THAT I'M TIRED OF--1300 SQ. FEET MY BACKSIDE. Ahem. But, there are a couple dilemmas I face.
One) Does the bar in the middle prevent the words from looking cute if it obstructs some of the view? Hmm... possiblity. Could they just be painted on the top half and still look cute? Or would just the bottom half look better?
Two) What words would I paint down the side? Obviously, they would be laundry related and in a set of three. Like... "colors, whites.... ??" or "cold, warm, hot..." or "01, 02, 03" painted just on bottom of each bag....
(Right now our laundry is sorted into whites, colors and Eric's uniforms. "Eric's uniforms" takes up too much room to paint).
Or I could scratch all that and go totally kitchey, and paint "Loads, of, fun" down them.
Three) What color? Black, cuz I heart flat black? Or silver, to match the 'chrome' cart?
Okay. Someone decide for me!!
2 comments:
Well I got gypped in the craftiness department, but I think Loads Of Fun is a super cute idea and I think either color would look great! Or if you did label each one you could write it in several colors for "colors", white for "whites" (duh) and camo for Eric's uniforms and just write "Eric"? That's all I got ;)
i have no ideas or help for you since i am the worst at making decisions for this type of thing. but i think you have great ideas! can't wait to see what you do. :)
Post a Comment