02 February 2009

Pictures

A few random, recent pictures of our family posted for your viewing pleasure.

Mommy caught the girls jumping on the couch.  Again.  For the eighty-thousandth time this week.  It's like Charlie Brown.  I say, "No jumping on the couch, girls," and all they hear is "wa-wa-wa-waaaaa."

I took an old work polo of Eric's, and sort-of did it wrong, but successfully made Amelia these!*


Hannah working on her beading.  She got a bead kit for her birthday and adores it.  Every waking minute was spent making necklaces for the first three days after.  Thank you very much, Uncle Mike and Aunt Angie!!  

Walter looking oh-so-cute while sitting in his favorite spot staring out the window.  

*These pants!  They are a little long, but give her room to grow.  She needed another pair of play pants, and I was itching to try this idea from Soule Mama.  I'm eye balling Eric's tee shirt drawer now for another...
P.S.  Don't you just love that toothy, cheesy grin of hers?!?!  And her baby-mullet is getting longer!

Hannah 'heart attacking' our windows.  We took the idea from my Martha Stewart Living February issue (golly, that sounds domestic) and used the remaining pink paper napkins from her birthday to make round heart doilies.  Hannah's taping up the ones that didn't turn out like a doilie because we cut it in the wrong place.  But quite a few did, and are taped up on the windows I didn't take a picture of.  :)  Like that?  The napkin, once folded over twice to make the doilie, was a little too thick for her to cute through.  I did that by myself with my heavy duty kitchen shears.   So the kids' craft turned into something crafty for Mommy.  But Hannah always enjoys playing with scissors and tape, no matter what the finished product looks like.
Ok, bye.  

No comments: